Full archive of her photos and videos from ICLOUD LEAKS 2019 Here
Skills evaluated in the Microsoft 70-486 test and their percentage:
1. Creating Office Apps (10-15%)
2. Creating Business Processes (10-15%)
3. Access and Management of Data (10-15%)
4. Planning and Designing ASP.NET sites (10-15%)
5. Implementing Authentication and Authorization (10-15%)
6. Implementing the User Experience and Information Architecture (10-15%)
7. Implementation of ASP.NET Solutions (15-20 %)
The exam can be taken by everyone but it is mostly intended for the IT professionals and those with science background. Generally, the candidate can take a 5-day course to prepare for the Microsoft 70-486 certification test. This course provides access to the following features:
• Expert instructor-led training. It is a flexible way of learning with the benefits of hands-on training and a 24-hour access to the videos done by the experts with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the IT field.
• PrepAway Offers Various quizzes and exam simulators. Each of these preparation tolls consists of 100 questions on each topic, what is enough for anyone to prepare for the final test effectively and without wasting time.
• Social learning and networking. This is a platform where all the students can stay connected and discuss the exam with the help of the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Navigation and controls. It is one of the ways to help the students learn the exam topics at their own pace and according to their personal schedule.
• Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations. This section focuses on the development of necessary skills to deal with the real-world scenarios.
• Flashcards and educational games. These are the ways to ensure that you are well-prepared for the exam, as well as enhance your professional skills. These are very helpful methods of learning, as they help the students study in an effective way while keeping them focused and engaged.
• Certificate of completion Click Here to Download VCE. It is a certificate provided to the student after the course is completed. The document displays the candidate’s name, the date of completion of the course, as well as the name of the course.
The course is divided into 9 modules, which can be classified as follows:
• Module 1: ASP.NET development overview
• Module 2: Working with libraries, objects and lists
• Module 3: Solutions and features
• Module 4: Development of server-side code
• Module 5: Managing authorization and authentication
• Module 6: Development of client-side ASP.NET
• Module 7: Managing and developing apps
• Module 8:Making use of work flows to automate business processes
• Module 9: Customizing ASP.NET interferences
Benefits of the Microsoft certification
When you pass the exam, you will gain a valuable credential issued by Microsoft. This certificate can be beneficial in many different ways:
- It helps to secure one’s career and acts as a step towards success.
- It ensures the high level of the candidate’s knowledge and skills.
- The hiring managers always prefer the certified individuals.
- The salary of the certified workers is known to be at least 43% higher in comparison to the non-certified individuals.
- It makes the individual a part of a closed professional community called Professional Network.
- It helps the certificate holders prove their uniqueness and demonstrate exceptional skills in the IT sphere.
The certificate holders will become proficient in the following areas:
- Accomplishment in the field of debugging and diagnostics.
- Mitigation and identification of the performance issues of customizations.
- Designing for submissions in scalability and performance, as well as further development.
- Finding appropriate and satisfying structures for customization.
- Creating and executing an effective strategy for upgrading, deployment, and solution packaging.
- Vast knowledge of online services such as ASP.NET Online and Azure.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows PowerShell.
- Authentication and authorization.
- ASP.NET competencies and their details.
- Implementation of client-side objects and REST API.
- Usage of different varieties of content and consequent management of taxonomy.
It is one of those IT credentials that are accepted worldwide. Microsoft 70-486 is a certification exam, which is required by small and large IT companies from all over the world, as it has become an important part of the manufacturing standards. The certified applicants are preferred not only because of their vast knowledge of the exam topics, but also because of their experience in the respective areas. The skills developed by this certification course are used when dealing with team-based tasks, as well as in medium and large development settings of various IT enterprises. The best part of this certification is that it has no expiry date and remains valid forever. This means that once an individual earns this certificate, it becomes their degree for a lifetime.